Victorian House: Embroidery Stitch Sampler
- There are 0 left in stock
Kiriki's Victorian House sampler offers a twist on Blackwork. It's a great introduction and practice piece, each stitch printed right onto the fabric with an easy-to-follow lettered guide. Stitches you'll learn:
- Stem Stitch
- Floral Lace (Blackwork)
- Tulip (Blackwork)
- Closed Herringbone Darning (Blackwork)
- Small Diamond (Blackwork)
- Sketched Satin (Blackwork)
The sampler pack includes:
- Screen-printed pattern on cotton
- Range of embroidery-floss
- No. 9 embroidery needle
- Link to a downloadable online guide
Please note that this kit does not contain a hoop. You will need a 6" (no. 3) hoop to embroider this pattern. You can shop Spun's selection of embroidery hoops here.
Recommended for Ages 12+.