- There are 2 left in stock
Addi's FlexiFlips offer a new way to knit in the round, distributing stitches on two needles while you use the third needle to knit. Each metal needle has one Turbo tip and one Rocket tip, so you can choose whether you wish to work with a blunt tip or a sharp one.
Please note some of Addi’s smaller needle sizes do not follow standard US sizing.
For Addi needles in sizes US1-US2.75, the mm listing is correct, but the US numbering system printed on the packaging (and thus reflected in our product listing) must be converted for consistency with other needle brands. Check the list below for Addi-to-US conversions for these sizes, and please don’t hesitate to contact us for help:
- Addi needles labeled 2.25mm/NA = conventional US1
- Addi needles labeled 2.50mm/US1 = conventional US1.5
- Addi needles labeled 2.75mm/NA = conventional size US2
- Addi needles labeled Size 3.00mm/US2 = conventional US2.5