ChiaoGoo Special Edition Forte Set
- There are 0 left in stock
Presenting something very special from ChiaoGoo! The Special Edition Forte Set includes 5" stainless steel tips (US2-US15, including US2.5), as well as three cable lengths to make 24", 32", and 40" circulars for both the small (2-8) and the large (9-15) tips. The stainless steel tips are nice and pointy, while the shaft of the needles is crafted of sustainably sourced African blackwood,* which is soft and easy on the hands. The cords are soft and memory-free, just like the red cords we all love, but these cords swivel, also easing strain on the hands.
The set also features the following, all in a tidy and secure zippered case:
- A magnetically attached and removable tip case, allowing you to easily take your work on the go
- Cable connectors (to create longer cords)
- End stoppers (so that you can use your cords as stitch holders)
- A tape measure
- A needle gauge
- Yarn snips
- A pen/stylus tool that will work on a tablet or paper
- T-shaped tightening keys and a rubber gripper
Watch Interweave's video about the new set here!
*African blackwood is most often used to make musical instruments, and ChiaoGoo uses scraps from this industry to craft their needles. ChiaoGoo also plants an African blackwood tree for every set sold.
Please note that if you are bundling a pre-ordered item with other items that are immediately available, your full order will ship when the pre-order products are released. If you would like your available items shipped immediately, please let us know in the notes field at checkout and be aware that extra shipping charges might apply.