Margaux Hufnagel’s Rosalia is a simple bottom-up raglan, knit in the round, and perfect for the beginner who is ready for their next challenge! Bulky-weight Lanas Quick (100% wool) and size US11 needles mean that this pullover is speedy to make and cozy to wear.
Rosalia is available in 10 sizes and is designed to be worn with 4-6” positive ease. The sizes listed below correspond to the actual measurement of the finished garment, so to achieve the recommended fit, please choose a size that is 4-6" larger than your chest measurement.
- Size 1: 34” chest circumference and 20.5” length
- Size 2: 38” chest circumference and 21” length
- Size 3: 42” chest circumference and 21” length
- Size 4: 46” chest circumference and 21.5” length
- Size 5: 50” chest circumference and 21.5” length
- Size 6: 54” chest circumference and 22” length
- Size 7: 58” chest circumference and 22” length
- Size 8: 62” chest circumference and 22.5” length
- Size 9: 66” chest circumference and 23.5” length
- Size 10: 70” chest circumference and 23.5” length
Each kit contains sufficient yarn in the color of your choice to make the indicated size and the pattern for Rosalia. We will purchase a copy of Rosalia for you via Ravelry, so you will automatically receive both a printed copy and an emailed PDF. If you would also like to have this pattern in your Ravelry library, please note your Ravelry ID (not your password!) in the "Notes" field when you check out!
Please note that this kit does not include needles. You will need US10 and US11 16” and 32” circular needles and DPNs (or size needed to achieve gauge). If you don't already have the appropriate needles at home, you can shop Spun's selection of circular needles here and DPNs here.
If you'd like to make your kit a gift (for yourself or someone else), or if you just wish to keep your new project tidy and organized, choose either the Spun Rope Handle Bag with Pin or the Spun Messenger Bag with Pin, and we will package your purchase accordingly!