Nomad Stitches’ Neverland Top is a reversible, cropped crochet top constructed in two panels with two different neckline choices. The filet crochet design and fluttery sleeves are a great way to highlight the beautiful shifting colors of Zauberball Cotton (100% organic cotton).
Neverland Top is available in 7 sizes. The sizes listed below correspond to the actual measurement of the finished garment.
- Size 1: 29” chest circumference, 13.75” length
- Size 2: 33” chest circumference, 13.75” length
- Size 3: 37” chest circumference, 14” length
- Size 4: 41” chest circumference, 14.5” length
- Size 5: 45” chest circumference, 15” length
- Size 6: 49” chest circumference, 15” length
- Size 7: 53” chest circumference, 15.75” length
Each kit contains sufficient yarn in the color of your choice to make the indicated size and the pattern for Neverland Top. We will purchase a copy of Neverland Top for you via Ravelry, so you will automatically receive both a printed copy and an emailed PDF. If you would also like to have this pattern in your Ravelry library, please note your Ravelry ID (not your password!) in the "Notes" field in your cart!
Please note that this kit does not include a hook. You will need a USD/3.25mm crochet hook (or size needed to achieve gauge). If you don't already have the appropriate hook at home, you can shop Spun's selection of crochet hooks here.
If you'd like to make your kit a gift (for yourself or someone else), or if you just wish to keep your new project tidy and organized, add the Spun Rope Handle Bag with Pin to your order and we will package your purchase accordingly!